Friday, November 28, 2008

What I like about me....Day 8

Yeah it's a 1 day late, so time to get some make up work done.
I thought at first..."Oh...I'll do great at this one...I like my eyes, I like my hair, I like my voice......etc" um...yeah. After reading through the material...it wasn't about that. Why did we go from an easy assignment to a difficult one? Bummer.

Here goes day 8:

I am a caring person.
I find myself realizing how much I care about other people. So much that I have a pattern of placing others before me and my own needs. That's just how I was taught to live life.

The hard part for me in this assignment is "explaining" why I believe tha I am a caring person. Isn't "because I care" good enough? ;o)

This is really hard.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Yes, you are a caring person. And in your "pattern of placing others before you and your own needs", you are living Philippians 2:3-4,

"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others."

I have, on several occasions, been the recipient of that love, care and selflessness that so clearly shines the light of Christ in your life. Thank you, my friend! You are so valuable to me. I love you!