Sunday, November 30, 2008

Day 11....Love


I am such a loving person.

Now this could go under the "caring" post I guess, but I think it is more than caring. It's just different.

It's a different kind of caring. Well, it's just love. And I have a lot of love to give.

Some, don't like to be the reciepient of Love, and well, that's okay. I'll care for them then! ;o)

To me, Loving your friends is a gift.
Loving your enemies, is even a greater gift.

LOVING YOURSELF, is the greatest!
Loving God....is the best gift of all!

God has equipped me to give that kind of Love to those that come into contact with me. Why would I deny Him of that? Just because some can't take it, well, then I hope someday that they find it in their hearts to enjoy those people like me who can love them no matter what. Doesn't mean I don't get upset. Doesn't mean I don't have emotions. Doesn't mean I won't over-react from time to time....it just means that I am me....and I can love....and I am loveable.

Yeah...I think I like that!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

"Love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God." 1 John 4:7

"By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." John 13:35

You, my friend, have been born of God and know God, and I think all who see you know that you are His disciple.

You are more than a conqueror!