Friday, December 02, 2005

Bethlehem Walk!

All I can say is Wow!!!

Tonight we went to Christview Christan Church and completed a 45 minute walk to Bethlehem and boy did they ever make it realistic. From the soliders, to the beggers and lepers, all the way to paying our taxes and not having enough money at the end. Finally at the end getting to witness baby Jesus and the three crosses and finally the empty tomb where Jesus rose. It was absolutetly incredible. This will forever be an annual family event for us from now on. I have never been to a place where they have so accurately played out the role of each character and gotten the visitors involved in all of the activity as well. It was just truly amazing.

I was blown away at the thought of how so many churches offer events for the community during Halloween such as Fall Festivals and Hay Rides but you don't see very many community events during the Christmas season. None like I had witnessed this evening and especially not far from my home. I am just in awe and I don't know what to think. I think God is good!

No comments: