Thursday, December 29, 2005

The first date....


Tonight I took the two of them to see a movie! It was such an experience. Ian had to make sure his hair was perfect!
He said "Mom, this isn't a date! Don't say that!" So I didn't!

We were off and when we got there he didn't want to get out of the car. So he called her from the car to come out of the house! Just like a man huh?

But things were different when we got to the theatre! He opened the door for her! (and me too! that was a first!)

He wanted to get one big popcorn to share with her and but they didn't share drinks. That's to gross!

He asked her what her favorite candy was and then turned to me and said "Mom, I know you usually don't buy the candy here because it's expensive but would you mind buying those sour punch straws this time so we can share them?" Oh...he was just breakin my heart!

They were great during the movie! You could tell they were both just tickled to be there together. I pretty much ignored them the entire time but they had a great time.

Afterwards they wanted to walk the mall and play around. We took some pictures and had some fun! Went to the arcade where they competed to get the most tickets. It was fun for them. Then Rebecca didn't want to go home so she came for dinner.

It was a fun night and I think they both had a great day!

Oh! And she the best thing was....she was still wearing the necklace that Ian bought her for Christmas! It was priceless!

No comments: