Monday, December 19, 2005

Smiles....

Don't know if anyone noticed or not but I just couldn't help smiling on Sunday. And oh my goodness, my view from the stage of singing from from the Praise Team this Sunday was UNBELIEVEABLE. I mean, it's always good to sing. But this week was different. It's like the congregation was just hyped up or something. It was just truly an awesome day. And I loved the song choices for the day! I love it when we sing "A new anointing" well and then anything by Dennis Jernigan. It was just truly an awesome day of praise.

But the funny thing is when I sing on team I have to be there an hour early. So Chad has to come with the kids later. So here he comes walking in. Now, with me being in school and him working 90 hours per week, we haven't seen much of each other lately. So he walks in WEARING A SUIT I might add, and he has his hair all slicked up! Lookin' pretty good!!! Looks like he walked off the cover of a GQ magazine or something. I had to take a double take to make sure that he belonged to me! :o)

Good thing is, he gets 2 days off this year! Christmas day and the day after! That is the first time in 9 years that has happened! Whoo Hoo! What a joy!

So now I'm working franticly to get my house nice and clean for him to surprise him and the kids and I are making his favorie cookies and cake for when he gets home from work tonight for a surprise. We video taped a dance contest earlier that we had so that he could watch that for his entertainment and believe me, it will be a comedy. Especially MY portion of it. See....the kids taught me to do the Charlie Brown dance. I think I may have pulled a muscle or something. But I did the water sprikler too and maybe a Casper dance. But never fear....you know those big windows we have in the front of our house....THEY NEVER CLOSE! HA! We have the best laugh earlier when my neighbor came over earlier and said she was enjoying our aerobic workout session!!! Ha! Ha! Glad to know we can provide the neighborhood entertainment!

No comments: