Thursday, December 18, 2008

Raindrops on ARRRGGGHHH!!!!! :oI & Mrs. Clause

So I'm having a pretty good day today! Things are going well. Not too shabby! I run by Wal-Mart to pick up a few odds and ends (milk, sugar, Tide, Downy, etc).

All is well and Ian and I get through the checkout line just fine!

I remember I can't put anything in the trunk since he is with me because I have a couple of gifts back there for him. So I start loading everything into the back seat. I go to grab the bottle of TIDE and dropped it and it burst on the ground, on the basket, and my car. Grrrr! I look at Ian, he looks at me and we just say nothing. He quietly walked around the side of the car and got in his seat.
I'm now thinking to myself 'either I go back in and get more....or we don't do laundry'. I proceed to clean up the mess and take the basket to it's proper place in the parking lot when I turn around and Mrs. Clause was standing there with a bottle of TIDE in her hand. (just so happens she was the manager and happned to see my mishap and grabbed another one for me)
I apprecitated that gesture so much that Ian and I started singing "My Favorite Things" on the way home.

When we got home, Ian and I were unloading groceries and well.....I dropped and ENTIRE GALLON OF MILK! And yep....it burst! OH MY!
Next thing I hear in the backgroud is Ian singing "Brown paper packages tied up with string, these are a few of my favorite things"

I died laughing right there.

Only me! These things only happen to me!

No comments: