Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fresh start for fears....

How easy is it to overcome your fears.

That is something I have been facing recently and I'm really reaching outside the box to conquer some of them.

Starting with heights. I'm not a fan of it. I haven't really ever been.
But I've been doing things to get me ready for the "jump" of my life!

Water, I haven't quite figured this one out yet....but someday....someway....somehow, I will get there.

Cats, I'm doing so much better. Several friends have helped me get use to their cats slowly and I am becoming more trusting everyday. I have a feeling by this time next year, we will probably own a little kitty so I need to get use to it at some point.

There are many that I have conquered. I think it is all in our minds. So my goal is to get the fear out of my mind and conquer more confidence, faith, and trust in the things that frighten me that probably really shouldn't. I'm sure 2009 will be a year of exciting blogs.

No comments: