Thursday, December 11, 2008

Everyone Sing along!

You know when you have a good idea and it's too late! I wish I had done this for our college group at church and got all of us to sing it at the Christmas party on Saturday night. What a hoot that would have been!

On the first day of finals, my teachers gave to me:
Reviews of stuff that I've never seen!

On the second day of finals, my teachers gave to me
2 unsharpened pencils

On the third day of finals, my teachers gave to me
3 French Verbs

On the fourth day of finals, my teachers gave to me
A 4.0 NOT!

On the fifth day of finals, my teachers gave to me
5 EXTRA POINTS!!!!!!!

On the sixth day of finals, my teachers gave to me
6 Blue Books

On the seventh day of finals, my teachers gave to me
7 cups of Starbucks!!!

On the eighth day of finals, my teachers gave to me
8 O'clock FINALS!

On the ninth day of finals, my teachers gave to me
9 Ibuprofen's

On the tenth day of finals, my teachers gave to me
10 Power Naps!

On the eleventh day of finals, my teachers gave to me
11 Hours of research!

On the twelfth day of finals,
(singing slowly)
it finally got to me...
(dramatic pause)
12 Straight all-nighters
11 Hours of Research!
10 Power Naps!
9 Ibuprofen's
8 O'clock Finals
7 Cups of Starbucks
6 Blue Books
5 EXTRA POINTS!!!!!!!!!!
A 4.0!
3 French Verbs
2 Unsharpened Pencils

And reviews of stuff that I've never seen!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh! The sad thing is how true it is! Hope you are enjoying your break from school! I can't wait for mine
~Katy