Friday, July 30, 2010

The Last Night

Well....its now 1:20am and I'm back to my cabin. Today and tonight were amazing. Connections were made, friendships built, all for the sake of glorifying God together.

The worship tonight was unbelieveable. Didn't matter if it was in key or not....it was powerful. I remember hearing worship like this as a teen, but never remember it being quite this powerful. My breath was taken away tonight by the hearts engaged in worship. I couldn't even sing for a bit. I just had to sit and take it all in.

We had our Senior coffee tonight and they made me laugh all night. I have had one amazing ab workout.

I bonded with kids this week that I never knew. I have memories to last a lifetime now. I can't wait to come back again and do this all again next year.

No comments: