Friday, August 01, 2008

We're Back!!!

We returned from camp today and had such a great time. Every year the camp gets better and better. This was the highlight of my week. Looking into the eyes of all those beautuiful campers and seeing their love for the Lord....well...it just doesn't get any better than that!

So many great things happnened that I can't possibly capture it all into words tonight. I am so tired!

For now....I will just leave you with this....Go up to a camper and say: "With God" and they will answer you....ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I'm glad u had a good time. I'm sure our Father blessed the campers trumendously (sp.)this past week through you and all the counselors that contributed to it.
I like the saying by the way...I might try it. It gives me joy to think that they prbly learned the truth behind those words!