Friday, August 15, 2008

I think I found it

So many times I try to think of my all time favorite worship song. That is so difficult to do. I like so many! And at different times, there are favorites for different situations or different reasons.

But there is one. One that stands out to me more than any other song. One that I don't ever get sick of singing and says everything that I ever need to say in any situation.

Shout to the Lord

This is one of those songs that I can absolutely just get lost in. I have been known to miss my turn in the car because of this song. Or just totally forget where I am going.

I would have to say my most favorite version of this song is from Darlene Zschech. I could say....when I grow up...I want to be just like her! ;o)
I can't believe it's been out since 1997 and it's still going strong.
So here ya go! Darlene singing the song she wrote that has swept the hearts of the nation in so many ways.
And you can just imagine me....in the car...rockin out to this song.

No comments: