Tuesday, August 28, 2007

tagged again

I got tagged, but on MySpace and since I'm not on there as much, I thought I'd put it here. However, if you read it, consider yourself tagged...or not.

Can I cook??
Yes...but I don't do much of it since I'm in school. Chad's a great chef.
However, I do bake 2 cakes a week. I bake more than anything.

When I was growing up, I dreamed...
That everyone would like me.

If I could have a talent....
I would like to dance.

My favorite drink is...
Diet Dr. Pepper or really good iced tea

My favorite vegtables are...
green beans, peas, broccoli

The last book I read was...
A Pharmacology textbook

I am a Leo

I have no tattoos...but my ears are pierced.

My worst habbit is...
overeating

If I saw you walking down the street....
I would stop and ask you why!

My favorite sport is....
Well...it's football. I could watch it all day. Followed by baseball. It's hard to decide.

I normally have a optimistic attitude toward everything.

If I were stuck in an elevator with the person that sent this to me...
I'm sure we would laugh the entire time!

The worst thing that has ever happned to me...
I don't think it has happened yet.

One weird fact about me is that....
I can stick my tongue up my nose.

I have one pet....
It's a black lab named lady. Also have 6 lizzards.

If you showed up at my house unexpectely....
I'd be very excited. Nobody ever comes to visit me at home.

My first impression of you was....
You are a very smart girl.

I think clowns are cute.

If I could change one thing about the way I look it would be...
I'd like to be skinnier.

If you committed a crime....
I would not be your partner in crime. I would be your conscience.

My eyes are brown

I've never been arrested. But came close once.

Bottle or Draft? Well...assuming we're talking about beer...neither.

If I won the lottery, I'd give it away. (after I pay off my house)

My favorite place to hang out....
Well...it would have to be Praise Team on Thursday nights.

Do I believe in ghost....
Well...I believe that spirits are real. But those things off Ghostbusters...no.
Favorite thing to do in my spare time....
Sing, sleep, or talk to my friends.

My biggest pet peeve...
Tardiness

In one word...I would describe myself as...
chipper

Do I appreciate romance....
Well...sure.

If I could spend 12 hours with you....
I would pick your brain about your life.

No comments: