Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Rough Week

I've decided that the devil is really trying my patience level this week. Things have not worked out as I would have like them to. And in reality, I've stayed pretty calm. Much more than usual. I'm just rolling with the punches. And that's how it has felt...like I've been punched.

My financial aid for school is not being sent until school starts. That kinda makes it hard for me to go to class with books. I am praying the professors have patience.

Ian's schedule is not ready at his new school. I understand they are having to make modifcations to it to best suit him so it's taking longer than normal.

Back to school night is tomorrow night....FOR ALL THREE KIDS. That means I have to be split between two different schools. I want to be there to meet all my kids teachers, but that's just not going to happen. Chad will go to one, and I will go to the other.

I went to purchase some new uniforms from work and I won't be able to get them until next week because the store is so behind on putting on the logos.

There are just so many more things and I have found myself at a crossroads in my life where I have to prioritize what it is that I really want to do. I have to give up some things that I love in order to accomodate our daily schedules. I'm okay with it. As long as my heart is not comprmised in all of this, then I should be okay.
I think that God is working in my heart to make me okay with these new changes.

No comments: