Wednesday, October 10, 2007

YOU ARE LOVED TODAY!

Something I use to do very well is give up! I lived of a life of thinking I wasn't loved and if I disappeared, nobody would notice.

Well...life changed for me about 6 years ago and I've never thought that since. Instead of Satan attacking me personally now, he goes after everything else I love in life. But still, I choose to never give up.

There were, and are today, people in my life who have and will never give up on me. I recognize that there are people out in the world that are suffering from the disappointing lies that Satan is telling them about themselves.
They need to know how much they are loved.

Do someone a favor today and this week and if you know of someone that might not be told often enough, tell them how much you love them.
You may just assume that someone is very loved and they may be so empty on the inside.

Send a card, an e-mail, a phone call, let them know how much they mean to you in your life. One day they may be gone and you will never get this opportunity. Don't let it slip by. Just when you think they may know is probably just about the time they need to hear it.

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
1 John 4:7-8

Watch this video and be blessed today!

No comments: