Monday, October 08, 2007

God Opportunites

I only have 3 weekends left until my schedule at work changes. I think I'm quite excited about this. Really...no...I'm REALLY EXCITED about this. The past year and a half have gone by fast at times and very slow at times. I recognize the slow times as a way to draw me farther from our Father. But now that it's here, I really feel like this time has flown by.

I had many opportunites to minister to our patients. Many times to pray with them, hold their hand and cry with them. It makes me realize that all the work I am going through is worth it in the end.

I wonder what God would say to me when I get to Heaven?
Would he say "This is what I intended for you to do"
Would he say "You did a great job"
Would he say "You sacrificed enough"
Would he say "Job well done"

I know, I know, he'd say all those things and so much more. He makes me feel good about the road I am taking in life. He gives me so many opportunites to minister everyday, and then gives me opportunities to be ministered to. Life is one big ministry. I'm so happy to be a part of it.

No comments: