Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Priceless Moments



Do you ever wonder in life just how many times you forget to tell someone that you love them?
There is one person at church that reminds me every week that I should never foget to tell Chad how much I love him everyday. Well, I believe that I probably do tell him everyday, but it's usually late in the evening and the whole day has gone by without me letting him know.
There's something special about Chad. It's in his eyes, his smile, his heart, and quite frankly, I feel I am way too lucky to have him in my life.
Do we argue? Yes! Do we agree? Yes! Do we love eachother unconditianally? Yes!

I think the older I have have gotten, the more I have grown to love his sense of humor and his playful attitude. Does he push my buttons? Absolutely! But I love him for challanging me to be different as well as being myself.

I love him today, loved him yesterday, and will love him for an eternity. I can't imagine life without him.


Thank you Theresa for capturing these amazing moments!

No comments: