Saturday, November 25, 2006

Happiness...and Sadness...all at once!

I got my Christmas present early this year. Actually....the day before Thanksgiving. I'll give you a hint...it has 4 wheels...is all black...has black leather interior...and a 6 disc CD changer. As it was something I didn't need....I will say I was surprised and love it!

However.....

Today, I dropped my cell phone in water. Um...I don't think I'm allowed to get a replacement for a while. Unfortunately, it's the only phone I ever use. I must learn now how to be quiet and spend less time on the phone.

I know this just opened up some comments for some of you....all I can say is practice restraint!;o) LOL!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

maybe your phone will be fine once it dries. I put mine through the washing machine once, and it worked once it dried out. I was pleasantly surprised. I used it for more than a year before I got a new one.

You NEED your phone! How will I text message you when I'm bored if you don't have it??????????

Brenda said...

YAYAYAYAYA!!!!! I got home from work tonight and the phone works!!! The Lord answers prayers! I must say...I seriously prayed over my phone!! ;o)

So let the texting begin! Again!