Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Trees

Again, This HOA is a bit humorous. They find out you are here and they are ready to hit ya with it.

Covenant states that you must have $500 worth of landscaping in the front yard as well as 2 trees planted. Those too....should have been planted by the builder.

Okay...so we finished out the landscaping in the front this weekend....well worth the $500.00 they are asking and there are not 1, not 2, but 3 Evergreen trees planted.

They did not state WHAT kind of tree or WHERE it had to be planted. They just said tree.

Well, she is considering the Evergreen trees a bush, not a tree. I explained, that's becuase they haven't grown yet. Give it time, they will be much larger trees. I'm just sure of it. But I know, technically, they are trees.

She laughed. I laughed. And for the second time today, I wished her well and went on my way.

You can't do much with rules like this other than laugh.

For some reason, I feel I might be on the verge of starting a great friendship with this woman. We've talked enough in one day that we're practically best friends now.

No comments: