Saturday, May 02, 2009

Saturday, May 2

Day 2 of houseselling/buying!

I woke up to Chad telling he he hadn't slept all night. He asked if I would have a problem going home early today and I said no. We went to the convention in the morning and headed back home at noon.

He talked about his fears and worries and how he feels that in 26 days, we'll have no where to go. We've made a deal. Although it's not really in our financial favor, it is in good favor of someone gettin a fresh start and we were okay with that.

I asked him over and over....okay...no....I begged! Please do not worry about this right now. There is nothing we can do.

As we walked around and made our purchases, it was very difficult for him to concentrate. I know those thoughts are consuming him.

We had a very nice drive home and tonight he doesn't act too worried. We've prayed about this and know God is in control of everything. God won't leave us stranded.
It is true....if something doesn't happpen, we have no where to go, but I just truly don't think that will happen.

If they won't finance us - then we don't have a house to go to.
If the inspection doesn't go well - we may not be selling.

the inspection is scheduled for Tuesday. I think it will be fine, but as with anything, there are always things that they find. Even in brand new homes. We'll just do what we can.

We've been having lots of talks lately about worry and anxiousness. The bible says: 6 Don't worry about anything. Instead, tell God about everything. Ask and pray. Give thanks to him. 7 Then God's peace will watch over your hearts and your minds because you belong to Christ Jesus. God's peace can never be completely understood.

Philippians 4:8-9 NIRV
Finally, my brothers and sisters, always think about what is true. Think about what is noble, right and pure. Think about what is lovely and worthy of respect. If anything is excellent or worthy of praise, think about those kinds of things. Do what you have learned or received or heard from me. Follow my example.
The God who gives peace will be with you.

End of day wrap up! What's the worst that can happen?

If we don't pass inspection......we can't move.
If we don't get the loan.....we can't move.
If somone gets it before us.....we just look for another.

There are so many "what if's" flying around. I say "What if we DON'T worry about it"

I serve a God that is much bigger than any problem I could ever have. I believe in praying BIG pryaers to Him just as much as the little one. I pray that he move a mountin for us. But for some reason, it feels like we are on the uphill clib to the top.

I will not worry. I will obay his commands.

If we get the house, we will praise Him.
If we lose the house, we will praise Him.

I am looking forward to see how God works in our hearts together through this.

No comments: