Thursday, July 30, 2009

I DID IT!!!!!!

We enjoyed 9 hours of fun on Lake Skiatook yesterday. I have not been on the lake in 18 years. And I can't remember a time that I have had more fun than I did yesterday. It was a blast. There were tears before we got there but by the end, we were sitting out in the middle of the lake and as Chad was below me waiting for me, I jumped into his arms and yes....I was completely in the water. I have no idea how deep. I have no idea if there were fish around. All I know is that I did it. I'm excited to go again and I think each time will be easier.

I think this pic was just after I finished tubing and we were talking about how much fun it was. Lukus drove the wave runner and Chad watched to make sure I didn't fall in. (at this point, I hadn't gotten in the water yet) Lukus was a great driver and didn't do anything outrageous to flip me in the water. I can't say I was that generous when I was the driver! OOPS!


I think I had the most fun driving these 3 around on the tube. Baylee, Emilie & Dawson were a blast. They were so light weight they they would just fly on some of the turns.

I promise you....this is not me falling off. I know this...because I took the picture. They caught a wave and off they went!

Baylee was a great sport riding the waves with me. She made me laughed as she "coached" me on how to hang on not and fall off. I had to remind her how many times she fell off when I was driving!

Lukus had a blast. He did it all and had so much fun!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

YAY!!!! I am so proud of you!!! I knew you could do it. You are more than a conqueror, and I love watching you live that in so many aspects of life! Well done, my friend! Love you!

Tammy said...

Congrats!! A little late, I know...but I am very proud of you!!!