Saturday, July 05, 2008

Weekend In Nashville = Priceless!

I have so much to say but have no words about our trip to Nashville. AMAZING! Even while there I found myself speechless many times. I believe it was the opportunity to take in the moment and enjoy what God was offering me.

It was a very relaxing trip, but yet....it was a lot of work too. Thursday night leading worship was just truly an awesome experience. There is nothing more that I love than to worship with others who love the Lord so much. To see their faces and hear their voices praising His name brings my heart so much joy. I love that other people love Him like I do.


I am excited to be back home tonight. It's hard getting back to the normal routine when you are so pumped up about Him! Praise God for making all things possible!

1 comment:

kenny said...

i'm so jealous of your trip to celebration! i wish i was able to go. my daughter will be a freshman this august there at lipscomb. we were so encouraged when we went to advance last week ... wish i was going to college! i never went to college. dorothy and i are so happy for kristin.