Monday, July 21, 2008

Previewing the week!

I sit here and look at my calendar this week. I like it. It's not overwhelming, but has just enough stuff to keep me occupied. Occupied is GOOD!

Today: I haven't been to work in 10 days! I feel empty when I'm not working. Almost like don't have purpose. So tonight, I'm pulling an allnighter! I go in at 6:30pm and I will come home Tuesday morning about 7:30am. All of you will sleep soundly while I am doing what I do best.

I was suprised to see that my entire day Tuesday is empty! Whatever will I do?

Wednesday Ian visits his doc once again. These are somewhat dreaded appointments. They only come around once every 3 months unless there is something major going on. However, on this day, he doesn't know yet...blood will be drawn. This is not a good thing as he doesn't like needles.

Thursday
is Lukus' turn for the doc. A different one. But this is the first dreaded "sports" physical. He starts football in a few weeks. I am very excited for him.
I can't leave out the fact that I get so excited for Thursday evenings. Praise Team rehearsal is the highlight of my week. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes it heavy. But no matter what happens when I'm there, my week is fulfilled by the time I leave. I can't think of a better group of people to be around.

Friday and Saturday night I will again work 2 overnight shifts. Which I am really exicted about. I can't tell you the amount of fun I have at work. It's hard work, but I enjoy the folks I work with and we make the best of bad situations. We laugh and cry together and have become family.

So that's it! How's your week looking? Hopefully it is filled with joyful stuff!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I just remembered why I don't have plans on Tuesday....I NEED TO SLEEP!

Jeanne said...

Sleep tight! You are such a precious friend!