Friday, May 30, 2008

Superhero Faith???

I am not a super hero. But I know one! His name is Jesus.

I believe in Him enough to live by faith and love Him regardless of the outcome.
Sometimes it's difficult to see the results of an answered prayer. Then again, sometimes it obvious.

My faith in God has grown by 110% over the past 10 years. I watch some of my dreams explode into reality and I've watched some of my dreams fall and crumble. We are all dreamers. I believe that God gives us dreams to make them a reality so that we can see His work in our lives and that we may be a witness to others.

What does God want from me in regards to my faith? I think God wants me to step out on the water and believe that I won't sink! Do I believe that can happen to me??? It already has! As I look back over my life, not once did he ever let me sink! I know I have experienced things, and I know that I have had rough times, but I'm still here. I'm still experiencing life, experiencing love, experiencing happiness, experiencing faith, and experiencing HIM!

If I have faith....what is there to be afraid of?
If I have faith.... I will be healed.
If I have faith....then I am forgiven!
If I have faith....then I am saved!
If I have faith....I stand in great assurance!
If I share my faith....others may have a glimpse of what our God can do!
Whether big or small....my faith will be enough to harvest the land

When we have nothing else in life, we have our faith in Jesus Christ.

Whatever you do, whatever happens, whatever life trows at you, know it's in the plans and take that first step of walking on water. It can be done with just a small amount of faith.

Philemon 1:4-6

Thanksgiving and Prayer
I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers, 5because I hear about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints. I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ.

No comments: