Sunday, January 06, 2008

School: Tomorrow I embark on a new journey of my education.  I've heard this semester called many things.  None that I'm willing to repeat as I want to keep my blog at a "G" rating.  I thought I would be more nervous than I really am.  Maybe that will hit tomorrow morning.  Class hasn't even started yet and I already have an assignemnt to read 3 chapters and have all the questions answered before we walk into class.  Wow...no pressure huh?  I am learing to finally sacrifice certain things in my life. It hasn't been as difficult as I thought it would be, but then again, it really hasn't started yet.  I'm sure my absence from certin things that I love will begin to have an affect on me at some point in time.  Right now, I'm okay. I get to take singing lessons for another semester. That's really exciting to me.  However, I've come to the conclusion that I am not a soloist.  No matter how hard I try, I will never become what I dream to be in that area.  So I have become content enjoying observinig others.  I wish I could have enrolled in our show choir at school but the rehersals conflicted with my nursing courses.  Maybe someday I can do that as it sounds like so much fun. Family: Chad's mom and sister are leaving tomorrow. I think they have had a nice visit.  Chad and I were introduced to Thai food while they were here.  It's always fun to have new experiences with the the people you love.  Chad's sister loves to try new places and things so we went along and enjoyed our evening together. Thanks to Theresa for the great reccommendation of Lanna Thai.  It was FABULOUS!!!! Spicy...but great!!!! Here are some pictures of us duing the week. 

No comments: