Sunday, December 30, 2007

Day, Night...Night Day!

This weekend.....the middle of your day has turned into the middle of my nights. I worked last night and slept yesterday during the day. I did get to come home early get a few hours of sleep before chruch and then back home to bed again. Now it's my morning again. I think. In about an hour, I'll head out for another full day of work. Or night of work.

I've always wondered about the people who work the night shift. Not just at the hospital, but anywhere. It's not an easy thing to do. For me, I am a lot more fun when I am extremely tired. Some of the nurses on the night shift said I bring a different element to their shift. Laughter! I have found most night people are pretty serious people. In our line of work, there is a time for serious, and a time for fun. I know the difference and when to turn it off and on. But in all seriousness...I like the fun side.

Do you just like the element of of fun in life? I like to be around fun people just as much as I like to be one of those fun people. I think if we stop having fun in our life, we miss out on all the great opportunities to smile, laugh, and enjoy the brighter side of life.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I have to comment on this blog about having fun...you said fun 7 times and misspelled 'church'. And as you know...I never have fun and am not sarcastic either. ;)

Brenda said...

Just goes to prove how much FUN I really am! And as far as church or chruch.....yeah...I hardly ever spell check!
But if you think that's funny...go to see what I wrote on Terry's blog today! I think I was smokin something on that one! Too much new years eve punch!!!

Shane Coffman said...

Is your New Year's Resolution to stop blogging???

Brenda said...

I almost asked you the same thing but then I see you had to go and blog before me! ;o)