Friday, January 25, 2008

Tags and Links!

Okay...here's the deal with this! I got tagged (Thank you Vanessa)...but I have no idea how to put a link in my blog. So I will have to break the rules until I am educated on how to do this! (PS...somebody on here knows my password and I am sure by the time they read this...they will edit it enough to put the links in! ;o) --Okay! Okay! I get the hint! I fixed it for you! -T--

The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, OR
Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list, OR
Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when you were 25 years old.

Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

As far as weird and random facts go, ya'll know all that stuff about me. Um...the 25 thing...yeah...Everything I'm doing is what I saw myself doing. So lets go with places.

#1. I would love to go out of the country. I have never been out of the United States.

#2. I would love to have a "do over" trip to California with my parents. Would really love to do anything with them again.

#3. I would like to go to Florida. No special reason. Just would like to see that side of the US.

#4. I would love to go to NY and see the Phantom of the Opera.

#5. I would love to go to Jersulem.

So....to tag 5 people.

Okay....Chad...because he doesn't blog and it's time to get something up there.
Chris...because I just need to know more random facts about you! hee hee
Robert...he travels everywhere!!!
And that's all I've got!

No comments: