Saturday, December 29, 2007

Right Side...Wrong Side ;o)

Do you ever just wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

That was me today! And in my new king size bed, there were no sides at all. I think no matter where I had woke up, it wouldn't have been in the right place.

Am I the only one that has these days?

No matter what I did to try and cheer myself up...it didn't work.
No matter how hard my family tried....it wasn't working either.
Even Theresa tried to make me laugh...and my laugh was just broken!

It's the most horrible feeling in the world to feel like you are even mad at the paint on the wall. It's just frustrating.
James 1:19-20 My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires
I did not have the righteous life this morning. I pray that tomorrow whatever side of the bed I wake up on is better than today's. And if it's not...I think I'll start sleeping on the floor.

I did take a nap this afternoon so I can be well rested for the rest of the evening. I think that the extra time is just what was ordered!

I thank God for friends that make me laugh! Theresa was able to crack the first smile out of me tonight with her talented wit! I'm heading to work tonight for the rest of the night which will lead to a to a long day tomorrow. Maybe if I just don't go to sleep then I can't blame it on the bed huh?

Blessings to my wonderful friends whom I love dearly!!!!
Have a great night!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

You are definitely not the only one that has those days. I totally understand the feeling of even being mad at the paint on the wall. I hate those days, and I'm sorry you've had one of them. I pray that tomorrow God will help you to live that righteous life that He desires and that He will bring much joy and laughter into your day. Thanks for your trust in Him and your desire to glorify Him with your life.

Brenda said...

Thanks Lindsay! It has been much better!