Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Challenges!!! I love them!

This week I was given a challenge. It was not really presented that way, but WHOOOO it is! And I love it.

I love something that makes me think.
I love something that pushes me to go where I haven't before.
I love something that makes me explore new territory.
I love something that reaches me to new heights.
I love something that takes me to another level.
I love something that tugs at my heart so much that it consumes me!

When presented with an earthly challenge, it's not always like that. When presented with a challenge that draws me closer to him each day....I love that! Anything that is taking up time and space in my brain and fills it with His warmth and love for me...well...why would I not be up for something like that.

No comments: