Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Anatomy and Vocal Music midterms....

I think one of the best decisions I ever made was to take vocal music this semester. I'm not so sure about anatomy! It's not my favorite class, but I'm hanging in there. If I get frustrated I can just sing my way through the human body. The words fit right along with everything else I'm singing in spanish and Italian. I have no idea what I'm saying. It's pretty funny.

But the vocal class is unbelieveably fun! I reccommend this for everyone just for the fun of it. We have such a blast. I went in of course to learn how to sing but mostly for a confidence booster and boy...do they ever drill that into you.
From day one we've had to be confident with ourselves or we will sink. It's a sink or swim class. We hit the ground running and haven't quit. This is midterm week and today I must sing the songs by memory. I think I'll do okay. You don't have very long to memorize things at all, so you have to really work hard at it. I feel like I've learned so much in the way of singing as well as music theroy. Again, I guess I'll see how that midterm goes.
I think I posted on one of Dusty's blogs that "I wish I knew how to sing Opera" and well...that wish came true.
Once this is over, I will advance to the next class and I can't wait for that!!!

As for the Anatomy...I'll only advace to Physiology...ugh!

No comments: