Thursday, September 07, 2006

Nothing good to say!

So I really have nothing good to say about school right now. Yestrerday, I left in tears. I was just so upset with my instructor. We are not studying what we should be studying and then when I think I'm getting something....she is quick to let me know I'm doing it wrong and not what she wanted.
I wanted to give up so bad. I think she knew she was about to make me cry but I at least held it back until I got to the car. I've been told this will be one of my hardest semesters. Primarly because it really doesn't have anything to do with Nursing. But you would think they could at least make it intersting. It's Science for the love of Mike!
So obviously I have a splitting headache today as again, after another class, I'm emotianlly exhausted. I'm trying to get over this attitude of how much I really don't even want to be there. I feel I'm giving up so much to do this to be this frustrated and upset. Right now...I would just rather crawl in a hole and the grades just appear...but it doesn't quite work that way. I pray this will get better as the semester moves on but December seems SOOOO far away right now.

5 comments:

Shane Coffman said...

I'm sorry. We prayed for you tonight at rehearsal.

And, who is this Mike that you love? Because I thought his name was Chad...

Brenda said...

Thanks for the prayers.

About this Mike...I always hear people say "For the love of Pete" and since I can't be like everyone else...I just throw different names in there. I actually never know what I'm going to say.

Shane Coffman said...

I know...I was just kidding about the Mike thing.

Anonymous said...

Brenda Hughes!!! It is a good thing you are no quitter! It WILL get better! I have never known you to back away from anything. . . even Clayton! lol! You will be just fine. Just take it one class at a time. I am still one of your greatest fans! I believe you will actually said through this! Love you girl! -K-

Brenda said...

Wow...now there's a name I haven't heard in a while!!! Good ol' Clayton!!!