Wednesday, June 17, 2009

oh...just random

It's been a really good week so far. I feel like I've gotten so much done, but yet have so much left to do. I'm wondering if those boxes will ever go away in the garage. But honestly, I'm living without them, so that's okay. They can stay there for a while.

I am finding it a challenge to plan out my work schedule a whole month in advance. Now, I know most people know they go to work 8-5 M-F and that's that. But then they can plan accordingly. I just plan my schedule around my social life and school. So in order for me to take a day off.....it's got to be really important to me. :o)

Had dinner with mom and dad today. They came to help me fix a couple of mini blinds this afternoon and then took me to olive garden. What a nice treat. Haven't been there in so long! Loved the food....as well as the company.

It's really hot out. And I love hot weather.

I think something may be wrong with our dog. I noticed her eating the grass this afternoon. From what I understand, this is not a good sign. I better keep a close eye on her.

Our mailbox is up and getting mail. It's nice to not have to drive to the post office anymore to get our mail.

I got a new drivers license today. It doesn't look as good as the last one!! :o(

We are getting ready to reach the 1/2 way point of this semester. That is good news. The bad news is...they are having the first exam when I am in Nashville and I have to take a deduction for that. I was sad. Guess I really better know my stuff! No extra credit for me.

This semester is getting more difficult as the weeks go by. Lots and lots of math. Not my strong point! I usually have to wait for the light bulb to come on for me to get it. Um.....as of right now.....it's still dark up there.

I am notorious for getting lost. I have to admit I am directionally impaired. It's quite comical until I really get lost. Sometimes, especially at night, it's kinda scary. I think I need to implant a personal GPS until into my body so that if I am lost, I can always be found! :o) And then someone can tell me how to get where I am going.

2 comments:

Terry Rush said...

Today is who you are for He is Today. How proud I am you carry the power you do.

Keep on accomplishing. You are doing well.

I love you today!

Brenda said...

Terry, Thank you for always being such a positive encourager in my life! I am blessed to call you friend!
I love you friend!