Thursday, April 24, 2008

happenings....

This morning was really interesting as I sat down and filled out my living will. The hospital called yesterday and through our conversation she began to ask me my wishes and so forth. I finally just said, "I'll fill out the will and bring it tomorrow."
The living will is an interesting paper to fill out. You don't really think of these things until you have to. I always said, "Oh...I'll just let Chad make whatever decision" but then it dawned on me, he may not want to have to make that decision. So, now he won't have to. It's all in writing and finished.

Onto better news, I have felt really good the past 3 days. I'm not saying there isn't any pain as there surely is, but part of the pain has taken a vacation for the past few days. So much so that I haven't taken any pain meds since Saturday. Whoo Hoo! Quick movements and standing straight up tends to be the most painful, but even last night at church was good. Makes me feel good to have good days. 6 more days until the surgery and then it's all downhill after that. Today and tomorrow consist of me getting everything in order with the hospital and doctor so I can use Monday and Tuesday to rest and relax.

UNLESS....
My sister-in-law just called me and said that she is dilated to a 4 and cervix are soft! WHOO HOO!!!! I have prayed and prayed that my new niece Asasha London will arrive before I have to go into the hospital. Jessica has been in pre-term labor for the past 10 days and they have now given her the go ahead! If this baby comes...they are not stopping it! I pray for great health...and for her to be born before next Tuesday!!! (selfish...yes...I know ;o)

No comments: