Wednesday, April 11, 2007


The time has come....we must make a decision.

Ian was denied all the schools we applied for this year. I can't see him going to our home school (Whitney) without him being eaten alive.

So today we called to put our house up on the market. It's not what we want to do, but I'm not sure what else to do. I want him to go to Town and Country, but we can't afford the tuition...but we could afford to move. When we do, we want it to be final.

Now I pray that we are able to make all the necessary improvements to the house, quickly!!! Poor Chad...God didn't make him to be a handy man. He tries hard, but it's just not in his blood.

This may also help me decide on when to enter the nursing program. I may go ahead and wait a semester...but that's not really what I want to do.

So we need to:
Finish our house...quick
Put ours on the market....quick
Pray it sells....quick
Find another....quick
And make a decision about school....don't have to be so quick at that.

I delighted in the fact that the thought of all of this is not overwheming to me. I will just have to pick up and move on. The only part that I find overwhelming is if he has to go to Whitney. Then....I may have to quit all together and homeschool. I can't put him through another bad year...or bad school. I just can't watch him go through anymore.


Robert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robert said...

There are several homes on the market in our quite little neighborhood (Shadow Ridge - union schools) one in particular going into forclosure - it mimght go cheap.

Ill be praying for you !!