Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Gettin Healthy

For extra credit in Biology my professor decided to let us go and get this health screening. Besides that simple fact we are studying all this stuff and it is very interesting, it would be a good idea to see how healthy or un-healthy we are.

To my surprise...I'm very healthy. Everything was completly in check. My total Cholestrol was low, HDL was was at a good level but that can always be better! My LDL was low, Triglycerides and glucose levels were at a great level!
I've been trying to watch myself lately. I'm at that point now where it's starting to feel good. I've lost 15 pounds since Dec 1 and things are starting to fit me better. Overall, I'm just starting to feel better about myself. That's what's important. I've always been the kind of person that has said that I don't care what the scale says, just as long as I feel good about myself. Today is just one of those days. It's the simple rewards that count in the end and I'm truly loving life right now. This has just been a fabulous week! Praise God!

No comments: