Tuesday, January 03, 2012

New Year, New Things 2012

2012 will be a year of exploring new things and ideas for us. I'm excited for the journey. Not really sure where it will lead. I get emotional just thinking about it. Emotions can be weird because you don't know if that's just fear, or if that's really your heart diving right into it. I like to think it's my heart...that is scared to death. 2012 doesn't need to be a year of missed opportunities. If we don't try, we will never know. If we don't explore, we may never see what could really be there for us. Again...SCARY!
I want the year to be one of looking back and having no regrets. I want to be comfortable, with the uncomfortable. We are are a journey, and for once in our lives, we are taking it slow. Not rushing....not anxious....just calm.
I don't want to live a life of "What if...". I want to live a life of "I tried..." and then see where it takes me.
2011 had some good moments and bad moments. We made new friends, new relationships, and are not looking back at those moments that hurt us. We are excited to move on and live the life that was intended for us. Some may never agree. Some may question. All I can say is.....I wanted to to try.....
Guess I'll have to see where the story ends up myself. I have no idea! That's really exciting to me!

No comments: