Friday, January 15, 2010

He's got my attention!

God's talking! I'm listening!
I highlight words in these songs not to point out negatives, but to point out things I have said to myself over the past few weeks in trying to make some decisions. It think God decided that if I wasn't going to listen that he would scream it at me last night through these songs. My heart sank. It was like being in that movie "Field of Dreams" and nobody could see the players......and here I sat wondering...."Am I the only one getting the message????" Okay.....He has my full attention!

We are not afraid, to follow where You lead,
Leaving what we know, for what we cannot see.
We are not afraid for we are not alone,
and so we'll go with You into the unknown.

We are not afraid to love the way You do,
to serve with the same grace we receive from You.
We are not afraid to look beyond ourselves,and offer hope to those who cannot help themselves.

We are not afraid though some say we should wait,
the cost is just too high, the danger is too great
We are not afraid to move when You say move,
Trusting in Your voice, We will follow You.

We will be fearless for You. Fearless for You.
We will be faithful in all that we do.
If we step out on the waves or walk through the flames
Whatever you ask us to do, we will be fearless for You.

~Anywhere with Jesus I can safely go. Anywhere He leads me in this world below
~Anywhere with Jesus I am not afraid.
~Anywhere with Jesus I am not alone.
~Anywhere with Jesus over land and sea, Telling souls in darkness of salvation free.
~READY AS HE SUMMONS ME TO GO OR STAY! ANYWHERE WITH JESUS WHEN HE POINTS THE WAY!

~I choose to be holy, set apart for You my Master, ready to do Your will. Lord, I'm ready to do your will.
~Give me the heart of a servant, tender and faith and true. Fill me with love, then use me O Lord, so that the world can see You.
~Mold me and shape me, do what you must do. To make me a servant, make me like You.

~Let me be a sacrifice, holy and acceptable.

~Take the Lord with you, everywhere you go.

No comments: