Thursday, September 24, 2009

God is amazing!

I thought I loved what I did for a living.....until today. Now I KNOW I DO!


All I can say is WOW! We got to be part of an autopsy today and let me just say, our God is amazing. I wonder how long he had to think this stuff up! And it is very evident that all of us in the medical profession have to have a sense of humor to do something like this. I never thought I would laugh so hard and learn so much.

But in all seriousness, God made a masterpiece when he made man. Well...and woman too:o) I think of all of the amazing things that man has made on this earth and NOTHING tops what I saw today.

To know that God started with dust and created us in his own image is the greatest thing ever.

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.(Psalm 139:14).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just thought I'd share something that my dad and I joke about all the time... Psalms 103:14 says, "For He Himself knows our frame;He is mindful that we are but dust." When you said "dust" this made me think of it. We are BUT DUST. Say it many times, faster and faster each time. We are BUT DUST! BUTT DUST! :D haha Just thought I'd share...