Monday, August 03, 2009

Whatever is next....

I'm excited for the possibilities that are being put in front of me.

Some are exciting in thought.
Some are scary in thought.
But all in all, life is ever changing and with that, you must adapt and make the changes.

I'm learning that with everything in life, you must enjoy what you have. Be happy with it. Be content. I sure have found much more happiness in contentment lately. Who ever knew huh? I like contentment. It's a comfortable place to be.

Life throws you troubles. Oh does it ever. But with that comes the joy of finding yourself on the other side. What is the other side of trouble? Well, happiness.

Human nature causes us to worry.

Faith causes us to be able to find peace among the storms.

"These little troubles are getting us ready for an eternal glory that will make all our troubles seem like nothing" 2 Cor 4:17 (CEV)

No comments: