Monday, February 25, 2008

Push Play then read....



What do you praise Him for each day? How do you proclaim it?
It's such an awesome feeling to know that there is a God that can hear my cries, my pleas, my heart, my whispers, my laughter, and my shouting!
Shout to the Lord is one of my favorite songs this year. It speaks of such passion....such heart...such power....such awesome praise to Him. It's a pretty amazing feeling when a song hits you so had that it leaves you gasping for air. This song is such a prayer and testment. If you stopped by here today, let this song be an encouragement in your heart as much as it is in my mine.


My Jesus, my Savior, Lord, there is none like You;
All of my days I want to praise the wonders of Your mighty love.
My comfort, my shelter, tower of refuge and strength;
Let ev'ry breath, all that I am, never cease to worship You.

Chorus
Shout to the Lord, all the earth, let us sing
Power and Majesty, praise to the King;
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of Your name.
I sing for joy at the work of your hands,
Forever I'll love You, forever I'll stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I love that song too! I learned it at a time in my life when I couldn't stand and the fact that He is my shelter and tower of refuge got me through a really hard time. I can't ever sing it without weeping tears of joy for who He is. Thanks for sharing!! I'm loving and praying over you and yours today!