Sunday, April 09, 2006

AMAZING!!!

Okay...so yes....I'll blog about today!
HOLY COW!!!

After this mornings service I was totally and unbelieveably blown away by the worship experience. But not just that....TERRY'S SERMON!!! Hello!!! Where has he been hiding that one? Today was just a totally INCREDIBLE day!

Now...of course...I'm a little partial to our guest but I totally want who God wants for us. I love how God worked through him this weekend. I loved how that it was nothing that anyone did...but what God did today. It wasn't about about Sean, or all about Terry, but God planeted perfectly exactly what needed to be sung and what needed to be said. I was so moved to tears today and I haven't worshiped like that in so long.

I am excited for our next few weeks and see what God has in store for us. He is really working on Memorial and working through each of us to make this truly a place for connection, comfort, family and always starting over. I love that about our church. I just love our church so much and look forward for the future of it.

Am I the only one that was excited about today?

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hello I loved yesterday....I want to praise like that EVERY Sunday!!! I will have my own blog about it!