Thursday, May 06, 2010

National Day of Prayer

I love that we have something called "National Day of Prayer". I do believe that we should all spend a certain time everyday in prayer to God, but for those that don't, this is a good National reminder.

My most precious moments everyday are when I'm talking to God. It's my quiet time. And sometimes, it's not so quite....if He's speaking loud enough. I don't have a routine of a specific time everyday, but when I stop and recognize Him for the great things He is doing in my life, and in this world, my life is more blessed.

This morning I was blessed to spend an hour alone with God as I watched the sunrise, listened to the birds chirping, and taking time to be thankful that He has given me another day on earth.
I don't need...or want....anything more.

I am blessed.

No comments: