Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Random Tuesday Stuff

I have now seen Christmas Vacation and can't believe how hard I laughed. I can't believe I have gone this long without seeing it.

I still have not seen The Grinch movie. Old or new.

Should I admit that I have never seen "It's a Wonderful Life"???? (ducking for cover)

This is the first year that I have had every gift purchased and wrapped way before Christmas.

This is also the first year that we paid for our entire Christmas with cash! Thank you Dave Ramsey!

Today I waited on a phone call that never came.

The post office in Owasso is rarely ever busy and since that dude knocked down our mailbox....I have gotten to know the people there really well! We're on a first name basis now. :o)

I have come to the conclusion that I type too many typos when texting! You just never know what I am going to say! And neither do I!!!!!

I decided that it is better to give a gift card to someone instead of buying a really cheesy gift that they really can't use or don't want. After all....it's the thought that counts! But I will still spend HOURS looking and thinking of a person.............and then buy a gift card.

Believe it or not, I have ran out of "RED" clothes to wear this holiday season! I am reverting to the black wardrobe and will accessorize with RED! :o) Gotta make it work for 3 more days!

No comments: