Friday, December 11, 2009

Another down....and one more to go!

I am very excited that I have completed another semester of my education. As of today I only have 147 days until I graduate. Of course then I will have the state board exams I will have to to get my license but other than that, It's really almost over. I tend to look at this glass as half empty! :o)
This has been a rough semester but when finally get to the end and you succeed, it is such a good feeling. I had to work hard for it, and in the end it paid off.

“Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.” – Romans 5:1-5 (NIV)

2 comments:

Linda L said...

Congratulations Brenda! I know you must feel a tremendous amount of relief having this semester over. Now enjoy the holidays! Love you!

Anonymous said...

great blog
God Bless You and Your Family