Friday, January 21, 2011

I am grateful

It's a very weird feeling to hear someone say to you "You played a part in saving my life....I am grateful"

I don't feel that....and it gives me a weird feeling when I hear that. I understand what they are saying, but in the scheme of things, I am just a small fraction of what God is really doing. He is the one at work.

When I go to work, it makes me so grateful for the things in my life. I am grateful for my family, my friends, the good and the bad situations I am in, and so grateful for another day to start again.
When you deal with people who look at death in the face daily, it's a constant reminder of all of the wonderful things that we live for. Spend a few weeks, days, or hours with the ones that are counting their own moments down, and it will make you see life in such a different perspective.

No comments: