Monday, September 05, 2011

I'm a nobody

I'm a nobody! Who I am and what I am makes no difference to anyone. Why worry with wanting to feel important, or special? Why try to be anything more than I am....a nothing, a nobody.

Some of my most favorite people in the world are those that are not in the spotlight. Those that are meek and quiet. I am most comfortable around them and their silence. They allow this nobody to just.....be. why? Because they are nobody too....and they aren't striving to be somebody.

I'm not the person that I want to be. But, I'm exactly the person He wants me to be. I still have so much work to do on me. I'm glad He has patience working with me and glad He allows me to fail to I can start over.

I may not be somebody to those I try so hard working to impress. I'm still a sombody who's a nobody to the only one who made me who I really am, and that's somethin!!!

1 comment:

Terry Rush said...

You are an ideal nobody...filled with Him to be somebody that everybody loves to say, "Hey, she knows who I am!"

You are loved because you are a terrific you, I'm sayin'.

I can't stay long.